Hulk Smash

Hulk Smash

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Winter is coming and so is Dragon con 2012








Love me ? Hate me? Wanna hang out with me at Dragon con next week? Well here's a look at the programming which will give you an idea where i can be found at the worlds largest fan centric con...cus we know comic con is a trade show for the studios ...


A word of warning some of these time slots might feature dual listing Becuase I am interested in both, so I am giving myself options as there is the element of can I make it from one hotel to the next in time and such, so not to confuse you, but as cons go you don't normally get to go to every panel you want



Friday
10 a.m. Marriott ...how have movies treated the paranormal

11:00 am Hyatt: good the bad the undead- the appeal of vampires

1:00-Marriott ...true blood

2:30 Marriott ...alphas

7pm. State of the goth scene

8:30 dr horrible picture show


10 - the metaphysics of love craft

11:30 fet life



Sat

10... Brit tv you should be watching

1:00 supernatural this is at the Marriott I got so bored with last season not sure if a panel o. It could keep me awake

2:30 westin...Buffy q&a


830 hyatt...hammer horror



Sun

1130 Hyatt... Witching hour

1:00 free masonry

2:30 file sharing litigation
Or spike and drusilla

5:30
Alice cooper

8:30 being human bbc

Monday
10 am puppets on film

Both sat and sun night there are bdsm panels, I'm performing with the burlesque troupe sat night so that will overlap into some of that and will also be doing promo for chambers of horror at some junctures.

Obviously the official schedule which normally has the comics panel and writing panels listed should fill in the gaps more often than not I find my self floating between the writing panels and dark fantasy In the bottoms of the Hyatt, all the Buffy stuff is over at the westin, the plus about that hotel is the bathrooms
Are easily accessed as well as the coffee shop





No comments:

Post a Comment